CRM AgriCommodities is a fast growing agricultural commodity market analysis and consulting business providing market analysis, forecasting and risk management solutions to producers, end users, investors, consultancies and food industry businesses globally. Our independent analysis, clear market opinions and highly experienced team give us the opportunity to work with leading businesses across a range of industries.
The business development manager will work closely with our research and marketing team to drive the growth of the subscription consulting, research, data and analytics products whilst delivering outstanding customer service across a wide range of customer verticals to ensure renewals.
- Primary responsibility to drive new business sales of all commodities data, consulting and analytics solutions
- Research and prospect accounts to identify key contacts
- Develop multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate new business opportunities and inspire growth initiatives
- Commercially focused and motivated by achieving sales and growth targets
- Report KPI’s and pipeline performance
- Engage in C-level conversations designed to discover sales opportunities from a senior level
- Manage accurate database notes and data to illustrate work activities and sales pipeline data
- Assist with current client base, developing and launching new products, whilst ensuring renewals and customer satisfaction
- Build partnerships with aligned organisations
- Target and attend industry events
You are a commercially focused and high energy individual who thrives on driving new business growth. You are fully able to understand a customer’s workflow challenges, the key responsibilities of their role and have a superior ability to map out the priority deliverables to help them achieve their aims.
You are familiar with sales and can tailor and take control of the sales process. Your curiosity to understand your customers problems and deep work ethic to deliver solutions is key to your success.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Proven ability to close sales across multiple stakeholders at various seniority levels
- A track record of success in managing accounts, growth and new business development
- A network of contacts across target industries is a key advantage
- Experience selling subscription research, consulting or data platforms
- Broad knowledge and experience of agricultural commodities, financial and food sector is an advantage
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Bachelors degree qualification preferred
What we offer
- Competitive salary, commission and company bonus
- A competitive environment within an ambitious, growing company
- Flexible working
- Bike to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Group pension scheme
- Regular team social events
- Training and personal development
To apply, please send your CV and any supporting information
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.