Remuneration: Competitive Salary + Incentives scheme
CRM Agri are looking for a commodity market analyst. The role will involve analysis of global agricultural commodity markets, development of statistical models, writing weekly analysis and opinion reports. The successful candidate will assist in delivering value to stakeholders through regular market analysis, liaising with strategic advisors and sales people, sharing market insights and working with consultants and key clients.
CRM AgriCommodities provide grains and oilseeds market analysis and strategic price risk management solutions to producers, end users, investors, consultancies and agribusinesses globally. Our global analysis, clear market opinions and highly experienced team give us the opportunity to work with leading businesses across a range of industries.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Communicating market intelligence with stakeholders
- Building price forecasting models, developing trading strategies, managing risk positions
- Analysis of commodity supply and demand balances and physical price data and its relationship to global trade and consumption
- Continually develop processes and methodologies, ensuring the ongoing accuracy and effectiveness of outputs.
- Propose topics, and research areas to add value to our clients and analysis of global markets.
- Developing strategic relationships with external global research organisations
- Develop a book of commercial customers
- Undertaking relevant qualifications and training
The ideal candidate would have:
- Quantitative/ Analytical background with excellent written English and creative report
- A minimum of three years’ experience producing research in ags or soft commodity markets
- Be a team player and willing to provide wider business input, as well as assist other team
members when required
- Strong presentation skills and able to deliver with energy and passion
- Excellent Excel/ Powerpoint skills and preferably data modelling experience
- An established book of contacts and commercial opportunities to assist sales team
- Some travel required, must hold a full driving licence and be eligible to work permanently in
- Masters degree in Economics or Agriculture and/ or relevant industry experience
Please include a CV and a cover letter outlining how your skills and experience align with the job requirements and your salary expectations.
- Training and personal development
- Flexible working (option to finish at 1pm on a Friday in August and September)
- Work from home
- Bike to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Regular team social events
Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
CRM AgriCommodities is an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.